Monday, August 11, 2014

PRK Eye surgery - Day 4

This "hazy vision, lay around and heal" thing is getting old. I went to church and to a family BBQ and my eyes hurt so badly by the end of the day.  I realized at noon on Sunday I was supposed to stop the anti- inflammatory drops on Saturday.  So I'm down to 2 different drops 4 times a day.
Today I mostly feel like the contacts they put in are bothering me.  They come out on Wednesday and I can hardly wait.  They feel sticky and sore, just like it usually feels to wear contacts too long.  When I use the pain drops I tend to forget about my eyes and then I don't rest as much as I should.  so I think it's best to not use them and instead just close my eyes and rest when they start to hurt.

Today I'm just ready for this to be better.

No comments: