Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Finished!










I know I am not a very good blogger. It is a bit of a chore for me to post at this point. I just need to get over the anxiety and write. I intend for this to be a knitting blog so for that to be true, I need to knit. I am finding it difficult to work on the projects I have in mind. If I am not knitting, then there is very little to write about. However, back in June, I started a knitted tank top and have finally finished it, just in time for winter.


I am really pleased with the results. Warning for others considering working with Bamboo: It gets really stiff when you wash it but softens up again when its dry. Also, there was a distinct line in the fabric which I thought was a dye lot error (even though I checked the ball bands carefully). But as you can see, it disappeared once it was dry.


Other things that have kept me busy include soccer and pumpkins. One son scored his first ever game goal on Saturday. A big moment. The other son had his first ever field trip with the afternoon kindergarten class. A very big moment.

No comments: